1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by marpa, Mar 2, 2004.

1. marpa

marpa Guest

When looked for my xbox on the network can't seem to find it. Then i tryed pinging my xbox it times out i am runing xp pro and have a dlink router 614+ i am trying to ftp with flashfxp. Thank you for your time in this matter.

2. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

well i'm not an expert or anthing on helping other people with this type of thing but i coudn't connect to my xbox either. then i just turned off my firewall (zone alarm) and everything woked fine. don't know if this will help or anything but just a shot.

3. Scot

Scot Regular member

When your xbox boots up there is a settings option in there. If you goto the settings there you can verify that you are connecting to the correct ip address (it tells you what your xbox ip address is).

Also Make sure that your network is enabled in your evox.ini file.

4. marpa

marpa Guest

How do i enabled the evox.ini file on the xbox.

Thank you

5. marpa

marpa Guest

I can also see the ip address in network settings can play xbox live to but cant ftp to it. I also have 3 server on the the network. Like i said i am using flashfxp to ftp any help would be great. Thank you for your time in this matter.