1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by godofgame, Apr 25, 2007.

1. godofgame

godofgame Guest

how do i stay connected to flash fxp? Everytime i get a connection after a couple of secs it says connection failed. Can someone help me with this problem?

2. GTASA

GTASA Member

Help me too please! PM and i will give you my e-mail so we can explain more faster!

3. mikeh0303

mikeh0303 Regular member

how are you connected to the xbox and in the port box what number do you have in it?

4. godofgame

godofgame Guest

Well i figured out how to stay on flash fxp, but my problem is now that i can't transfer any of the emulators or games etc. to the xbox. I've also read a page that shows you a walkthrough for evolution x, but its not the one i have.

5. GTASA

GTASA Member

I have it like this

LAN - Computer
    Port 1 - Xbox
    Port 2 - nothing
    Port 3 - nothing
    Port 4 - nothing
    Port 5 - nothing
    Port 6 - nothing

By the way im using ether net cables and a router!

6. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

well when you are connected to your xbox you should see lots of different folders like C:, D:, E: and some others but click on the E drive of your xbox (which will be on the right side.. then find the emualator on your computer(left side) and then drag the file to your E:emus folder then reboot your xbox (you will loose your connection to your ftp) then go on your xbox and on your dash see if its under emulators it should be there if not then you did something wrong or you copied an emulator that wasnt made for xbox