1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox1.0, wrong bios flashed, no video :(

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by wesley_m, Jul 18, 2009.

1. wesley_m

wesley_m Member

I got a little ambitious and decided to flash the TSOP on my 1.0 xbox with ST-M29F080A. I read somewhere that the X2 49** bios worked fine on it so i assumed the X2 5032 137Gb+ bios would work. That completed successfully and shut down the xbox, however when i turned it back on there was sound but no video. It boots up and even loads AID4.40 (I can hear the menu music and sound effects) So basically my problem can be fixed if someone were to walk me through each button press to successfully flash my TSOP with the correct bios using either AID4.40 or Slayers2.6

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help :)
    (in AID4.40 i got some of the menu already i think, 9 down, 5 down, 6 down... but im stuck there)

2. TehUltra

TehUltra Member

what firmware were you running if you remember? im guessing the bios you used was for firmware 5032 so if you didn't have firmware 5032 then thats probably why.

3. dennisv9

dennisv9 Regular member

there is a manual (pdf) with the slayer disc. just download it, and then you have the menu at hand..