1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox1 starts loading a game and back do dashboard

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by rickobr, Sep 1, 2008.

1. rickobr

rickobr Member

Hi everyon! I own a xbox1 with evox modchip. It's runs perfectly dvd films, cds, emulator and etc. But when i put o xbox copy game...this damn loads and then turn back to dashboard. I never play any xbox title yet. What hell is it? Thanks

2. varnull

varnull Guest

Dash settings.. look for game region. Change it around until the game boots.. usually it's either default or auto.

3. rickobr

rickobr Member

Varnul thanks. I never tried it. Damn it. But now i think my xbox died. I try update my bios and know my console shows a black screen, dont open the dvd drive and have a gree light flashing. Is there something to fix it???? Thanks for all

4. rickobr

rickobr Member

Man. My xbox doens't boot anymore. When i turn on my console it show only a black screen, no logo and a green flashing. But another side, press and holding the power button for 10 seconds appears a boot with a evo logo and my games runs lol. It's very crazy but i like to fix that black screen. Theres something to fix it?

Thanks

5. rickobr

rickobr Member

Yes! It's working nowwwwwww! Thanks ! Thanks very much! :)