1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xboxlive with evolution x urgent problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by napster81, Dec 2, 2005.

1. napster81

napster81 Regular member

hi all, i installed the evox in my xbox, it was not virtual, and i could turn it on and off, one day i bought xbox live and with evox turned off everything was just fine, until one day by mistake i entered xbox live with the evolution x on, i quickly turned it off, and then on again without turning on evox, and i couldt get in live again, i want to know what can i do to fix it, so plz help meee, i cannot survive without it, help!!!!!!!!!

2. LnkinPrk6

LnkinPrk6 Regular member

microsoft most likly banned your xbox from xbox live, which is unfixable.. sorry kid.. canceling your xbox live is the only solution.. but if you get Xbox Connect, you can play with people across the country throu system link, all you gotta do i connection a lan cable to the back of your computer or into a hub.. hope that helps

3. SSamurai

SSamurai Member

Why post the same thread twice?

4. jackprat

jackprat Guest

where can i get this xbox connect thing i have been banned from live

5. LnkinPrk6

LnkinPrk6 Regular member

xbox connecT? ummm go to google and type in xbox connect then look for a link for www.xboxconnec.com or somethin like that download set up and play some link, when u find it post your username and i'll add you as a buddy n we can play some halo 2

6. SIBOT666

SIBOT666 Regular member

go to http://www.xbconnect.com to get it.
    u can unban yourself, all u need is a new eeprom for your xbox wich u can get from a friend who also has a modded xbox.

7. Tidalmod

Tidalmod Guest

how long were you on. It took me a while to get banned. Maybe your ip is still wrong. I dont use hard mods (considering ur using those) but with soft, i know u have to reset the ip.

8. helpme111

helpme111 Guest

how do u reset the ip?