1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xcecuter 3 bios, PLEASE Help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by gzza, Mar 27, 2005.

1. gzza

gzza Guest

What is the best bios to flash the xecuter3 with? I think I'm ready to go with everything just need to know which bios to use. I'll find it myself. Thank you, you can pm me if you wish.

2. Macdawgg

Macdawgg Regular member

x3029-you can find it easily!

3. gzza

gzza Guest

Thank you so much. I have already downloaded that bios to my pc. I feel alot better knowing I have the right one. Is their anything special I need to do to burn it to a disk to boot from? And again Thank you for answering me Macdawgg.

4. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

The easiest way to flash is to use the network option and flash the chip via Internet Explorer.

5. gzza

gzza Guest

Thank's for the reply Achilles3. I really do appreciate it. As somone who is new to modding an xbox it is great to know that their are really good people you can count on to help new people out with stupid question's. This is a great forum and I'm very glad I joined here instead of one of those half__s forum's I've heard about. THANK'S

6. gzza

gzza Guest

My roommate is in the middle of a game,but as soon as he passes out I'll try and do this(ha-ha).

7. spyman

spyman Regular member

use a bat, he will pass out quicker ;-)

8. gzza

gzza Guest

Just wanted to let all of you know that the bios flashing and install of Slayer's went great. I had no problem's at all. I want to thank all of you who were so helpful and tell everyone who is going to attempt this to read all you can, everything you need to know is out their if you look for it. Thank's again