1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xecuter 2.2 lite+ msxboxdash problems

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by DButabi6, Aug 24, 2003.

1. DButabi6

DButabi6 Member

I am having some difficulties with the executer 2.2 lite plus. i have successfully got evox running on my 120 GB hard drive and everything is beautiful. but the cool enable switch has got me baffled. When i 'turn off' the chip and try to reboot, i get an error code and i can't boot. i think it is because it is trying to boot the xboxdash.xbe and that is now the evox file, so when the chip is disabled, it doesn't know that to make of this evox xbe. Is there a way to fix this? Appreciate any ideas.

2. Zero-X

Zero-X Guest

Are u getting error 05 when u do this? Also did you lock your 120 HDD? See if you didn't thats your problem. I'll explane more but tell me if u get error 05 and/or you don't have you HDD locked.

3. DButabi6

DButabi6 Member

I'm actually posting this for my friend, since he just modded his box and is having difficulties, i love my xecuter pro! But i think that he is getting error code 13 which has to do with an invalid dash if my memory serves me correctly. His C drive contains a whole lot of xip packages, while mine did not, so i am lost. and by 'lock' the HD, you mean password lock with some software? no, we did not do that. The drive is just set up as cable select, but i don't think that is what you are talking about. Thanks for the help!