1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xecuter 2.3 Lite Plus

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by lil_matt, Apr 15, 2004.

1. lil_matt

lil_matt Member

I've just brought an new xbox and i want to get a mod chip and i was woundering if anybody has a [bold]Xecuter 2.3 Lite Plus[/bold] could you tell me if it plays copyed games and have u had any problems with it

2. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

yes it plays legal backups of games and no i have had no problems with it, if you want a solderless chip thats the way to go.

3. iggi

iggi Member

the beauty of the lite + is that you can view thread with header "Where can I find Slayers EvoX auto installer v.2.1 or 2.5" for a step by step guide to installing it lol.

iggi

4. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

lol yeah that was a really long lasting post wasn't it ;)

5. thor999

thor999 Regular member

love that 2.3 lite! when my bios "went bad" I got a programmer to reflash it and worked fine when used with xmbvp2

6. ten80

ten80 Member

xecuter 2.3b lite [+] rock my socks :p

4 of my friends have the same chip, not a single complaint. easy to install too.

7. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

very easy. very very easy to installed.. now if only i can connect my xbox to my pc..with the crossover cable

8. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

hmmmm so tell me why do you people like wasting money, buy a lite not lite+ there the same, you buy it, you flash it, you can then play copied games, whats the difference REALLY, wow its solderless.

9. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

well it's solderless thats the difference duh lol well i got the lite+ chip because i did not want to solder on my xbox then i bought a lite chip and i got the balls and soldered it lol

10. ten80

ten80 Member

I don't think my purchase is a waste of money at all. Maybe to you there wasn't a need to warrant the extra cash since you aren't planning on removing the chip in the near future.

I bought the chip because it was solderless. I want to know I can completely remove all modded hardware and have my xbox in stock condition. Even it if I was to unsolder the mod it would leave obvious marks that it had once been modified. As for my reasons for wanting to have the option of returning my xbox to stock conditions. Well here's an obvious reason. I can re-sell the mod and the xbox separately. And I'm sure there plenty you can think of.

People like the idea of paying for options and convenience.

11. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

i think the fact that you riped off the warranty stickers proves that

12. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

ok i admit it, this is good for noobs, but the lite is so easy to solder AND its cheaper to buy a lit and a soldering iron than it is to buy a lite +

13. ten80

ten80 Member

hardly...I carefully removed them and then put them back. If I was to show you my xbox you wouldn't be able to tell it was modded.

Again my point is its not a waste of money for everyone.

14. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

well you better be selling this to an unsuspecting friend with no knowledge of modding, I can assure you most people on here can tell if the sticker was tampered with...thats the whole point of the stickers, they are designed to indicate if the xbox has been opened.

The only thing I can see that the solderless chips would be good for is doing a hotswap, other than that I would reccomend the solder version...its much more reliable, and wont jiggle around and lose contact with the board. But then again maybe they have improved on the solderless versions, I havent read any threads in a while saying that people can get all the lights to light up on their solderless chip in a while...

15. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

well i never got all the lights on my chip to light up never. i guess it's becuase u never prepped the do but the chip works flawlessy. solderless chips are good for newbs but f u have any soldering skills you can install a chip. just practice by buying some resistors and a printed pcb board from radioshack and all that would be less than 10 dollars and the solder pencil is like 8 dollars so u can't go wrong you know all u need is about 22 or so bucks and you would be soldering in no time.