1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xecuter 2.6 ce

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Cacodemon, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Cacodemon

Cacodemon Member

I got a xecuter 2.6 CE modchip and well i forgot what kind of solderless adapter but where i got it from said that they where compatible. But i know they are becuase hmm like last year i think is when i first tried to install my modchip and i got to the blue sceen telling me to flash bios and everything, i dont think i used a disk i used the internet one to flash them but back then i dont think i knew what bios where. But now i installed my modchip again and i have the bios on a disc this time, except when i turn my xbox on there is no screen like the chip isnt working for some reason, mabey i got rid of the stuff on it last year when i tried to flash bios, who knows, but if i did i need to know another way to flash them or another way to fix my xbox besides hotswap right now. And of course i did the usual stupid thing of deleting my dash XD. Thanks fro your help.

2. Cacodemon

Cacodemon Member