1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xecuter 2.6 & Xapt3r 1.6 problems

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by ewideboy, Apr 18, 2007.

1. ewideboy

ewideboy Member

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to this scene and hope that someone can help me please?

I've just purchased and installed an Xecuter 2.6 modchip along with Xapt3r 1.6 but are having problems. Instead of receiving 4 green LEDs and 1 blue when testing I get 2 red, 2 orange and 1 blue, is this normal? I put it all back together nonetheless and switched on. With the chip enabled I get a menu about flashing the BIOS, unlocking the HDD etc, etc.. What do I do, I'm lost completely, how do I get it to work?

With the chip disabled I get an error message saying call customer support and a big number 05 in the top left. Have I broke it? At present I can't play my original discs or the backups that I have.

Help me please someone??

Reading a few existing threads I'm currently downloading Xbox Auto Installer Deluxe V3.0 but don't know how to get anything from this onto my Xbox BIOS..

Thanking you in advance.

2. casper007

casper007 Guest

Your going to need to download a Bios for your chip, then download a dashboard. Then create a network between your pc & xbox using the ip given by xbox and flash your Bios with the one you down loaded through your local browser. There are tut's on Flashing Bios on here just do a search.