1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xecuter 3 and xbox live

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by buddhaha, Oct 16, 2005.

1. buddhaha

buddhaha Member

hi, i have been plannin on gettin a x3 and the control panel. i also play on xbox live. wut do i need to do so i can play on live but still hav my modchip installed. and also does the control panel do anything to affect me going on live. help would be great thanks.

2. Ca$h

Ca$h Regular member

I believe if you hold the power button 4 a little bit longer than regular ur chip will be off. But, I don't have one so I don't really know.

3. will42082

will42082 Guest

i got an x3, quick press of power boots to modded (blue light), press for like 1 second and regular will boot (red light) works like a charm, it's impossible to get banned with this chip, even if u TRY to log into xbox live with the modchip on, it won't let you. it has a live blocking bios

4. buddhaha

buddhaha Member

ok, thanks, thats great, so if i turn my box on with a game that automatically signs me on to live and my chip is on i wont get banned for sure?? and also does the control panel affect anything for live play

5. Ca$h

Ca$h Regular member

I would get the control pannel just cause it looks cool, but thats just me...

6. buddhaha

buddhaha Member

same here

7. buddhaha

buddhaha Member

hey will42082, do hold the powere button on the xbox down or the chip down

8. will42082

will42082 Guest

to boot with the modchip activated, simply press the power button on the xbox, to boot w/o the modchip (for live) hold the power button on the xbox on for like 1 second

9. buddhaha

buddhaha Member

ok, thanks alot

10. help12345

help12345 Guest

i hve asoftmod. how do i get on live with tht??? it always says start troubleshooter even though i hd the game in my my xbox whn i turned it on

11. buddhaha

buddhaha Member

umm, do still hav the ms dash? cuz along time ago i tried 2 softmod and something screwed up and i deleted my dash and i couldnt sign on to LIVE. did u change ur settings or something