1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xecuter 3 ce bios

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by jonass, Jun 13, 2005.

1. jonass

jonass Member

i have gone through tons of sites describing how to flash bios from pc to xbox but no one says where to get the bios in the first place. i can't find them anywhere! please help

2. modster

modster Regular member

come on hoss. don't tell me that you looked everywhere.... I have posted at least 2 dozens of instructions on how to obtain the bios and dashboards. Look harder in this forum. Do some searching.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2005
  3. jonass

jonass Member

ive been to eurasia.nu but there are hundreds of bios and the way they describe them doesn't make sense to me. i have a v. 1.6 so i think i need x3 3029 but they dont have that at eurasia.nu. i keep hearing about xbins but i dont know what that is, is it a web site or a file on your xbox? if its a file on your xbox that doesnt help cause i cant use my xbox until i put bios on it.

4. mdsup

mdsup Guest

x3 bios is for x3 chips only, so if you don't have a x3 do not use it...xbins is not a website nor is it a file...there is a thread here in the software forum that explains step by step on how to use xbins.

tell me what chip you have and the version xbox and i will tell you which bios to get off of xbins.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2005
  5. jonass

jonass Member

i have the xecuter 3 ce chip on a v1.6

6. mdsup

mdsup Guest

get the x3 bios from xbins...extract it, and use the 1.6 version to flash your chip.

7. jonass

jonass Member

how do i use xbins?

8. halo2guy

halo2guy Member

hey i play halo 2 and i just got a modchip not to long ago and i need help flashing the bios? if anyone could help me that would be so cool cause i want to start modding

i have the new mod chip xecuter 3 ce
    xbox version 1.0 old school xbox

if anyone could help me out with this message me back. Because modding sounds so fun!!!!!!!!!!!! and i have the mod to do it just need to flash the bios help plz

if anyone wants to play halo 2 xbox live message me in xbl my gamer tag is (BIG DADDIE JOHN)

9. halo2guy

halo2guy Member

can any one help me with my mod chip its a xecuter 2 ce and i installed it in my xbox what disks should i use to flash the bios?

if anyone could help thanks