1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xecuter 3 ce reboot and frag

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Lmeadows, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Lmeadows

Lmeadows Member

This is the first time I’ve modded an Xbox and I'm having problems. I have a v1.6. My box will reboot 3 times and then frag, I’ve checked many forums and it seams to be a common problem but the thing is, I have checked the pogo pins, all of my solder points, the D0 wire, I’ve checked for solder splash, and checked the rebuild for damage and I still get 3 reboots and frag, nothing seams to work. I'm starting to stress pleez help ASAP

2. Lmeadows

Lmeadows Member

never mind, i fixed it

3. Ulti

Ulti Member

Congratulations.

I'm in the same situation now as you were before (except that I have v1.4). Can you tell me how you fixed your issue?

4. Lmeadows

Lmeadows Member

I needed to add more solder to the pogo pins. I thought I had plenty, but I guess it didn’t make a good enough connection. Try adding solder all the way around the joints. You may need to use a magnifying glass to see if the pins are touching the motherboard on all sides.