1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xecuter 3 on 1.5 XBOX... only shows the red light

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Princez, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Princez

Princez Member

Hi everyone... I've been searching and reading for over 2 hours about the Xecuter 3... and I've tried just about everything... but my questions/problems are:

I have XBOX 1.5... and I did the pin header installation for the X3. I soldered everything into place and put all the connections back. I powered up my XBOX and my screen is blank. The "red" light on the X3 logo is all I see... I haven't seen a blue light or a light purple. I've also tired pressing both power and eject button at the same time but no luck... what could be wrong??? I've double checked all my soldering...

My second question is... "Is there already a BIOS on X3 or do I have to find one?"...

Any advice would be appreciated... THANKS in advance!

2. electwire

electwire Member

hey whats up check ur solder connections and such the whole instalation and no there is not a bios but there is a program on it that makes it really easy to flash a bios on it... write back if u need more help good luck

3. guinnyss

guinnyss Guest

How do you trun off Xecuter 3 without removing it?

4. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Boot up to the X3CL and choose the option at the bottom. It should say "boot with X3 off" or something similar to that.

5. guinnyss

guinnyss Guest

i have no idea of what you saying, right now im trying to trun it off cuz im having the red/green light error code 7 effect.

6. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Oh I thought you wanted to turn the chip off so you can play on LIVE or something.

7. guinnyss

guinnyss Guest

yeah but i never see a X3CL...

8. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Well try to turn on your Xbox by pressing both the power and eject buttons simultaneously. If the FlashBIOS screen doesn't show up then you probably need to check all your solder points again.

9. guinnyss

guinnyss Guest

the xbox doing 3 starts then shut off, it won't start up and its a version 1.6 and i check the 1 fan and it's hook up.