1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xecuter 3 problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by brandonks, Mar 24, 2007.

1. brandonks

brandonks Member

Hi guys, I kinda a noob to modding, but I have an xecuter 3 modded xbox, and i have no i dea what went wrong, but I was flashing some bios on one of my banks, every thing seemed fine at first, then the xbox turned off, (im guessing it's supposed to do that) Then I turned it back on, then it would turn on and off 3 times, then it would blink the x-mas lights on the ejecter button. When I tried booting the xbox without the chip active, the xbox would give me an error code 5. My brother thought he could fix it, but he really had no clue what to do, He just screwed it up more. He made it so that all the other 3 banks wouldnt work. Now I cant even go on the xbox because it's soo screwed up. Im guessing I have to find a way to like delete the bios I flashed... some how... Any information would be much appreciated.

2. 3lement

3lement Regular member

Yea im not sure that you can fix that. if you can then it would probably be hard to do. i heard that once you mess up a bios flash then you screwed up your xbox. well good luck to u anyway.

3. brandonks

brandonks Member

nvm... i fixed my problem. Im tryna mod halo2 now... but for me... its a long process.

4. brandonks

brandonks Member

For people that have the same problem as me, I would suggest, reflashing your xbox with the xecuter program you had before you screwed up your xbox. If you cant remember, just try flashing different programs like x1959, x3294, x1957 or stuff like that. I rereflashed me xecuter with the program i had on before the incident. I reflashed with x1959 v16 plus.

5. 3lement

3lement Regular member

thanx for telling people how to do it because im sure someone will ask this question again. nice to hear you got it to work.