1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xecutor 2 help, pleeease!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by MrFrosty, Feb 25, 2004.

1. MrFrosty

MrFrosty Member

Hey folks, im new this forum and I dont mean to bore everyone with how to....blah blah blah (i cant b bothered 2 find out for myself) questions, but iv just bought a second hand xbox with an executor 2 mod chip thingy. Now it comes with a whole bunch of software already onboard - bo-xlink, config magic v1, dvd player v2, dvd2xbox, enighmah videomode switchdisc, flashXX, Px HDD loader, X-Copy v0.25, XBC link,Xbox ftp client, xbox watch, xcommander_r2, xtoolbox, Yamp and xbmp.
    Basically, Iv an idea on what some of this stuff does, but no idea how 2 use it. Does anyone have any links 2 resources about any of these programs. Also, any one know of a resource 2 using the evolutionX dashboard. This guy gave me the box and zip all else.(no instructions, nada)

Sorry to be a pain folks, I dont want 2 waste anyones time by them spending ages telling me what each programme does, just a couple of links would b fine!
    Thanks

2. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

You could begin with the tutorials at xbox-scene.com ... you'll learn a lot about using EvolutionX Dash and about console modding in general!

3. MrFrosty

MrFrosty Member

Thanks man, little bit wiser now.