1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenium Gold VS Xecuter 3

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by vegeta999, Mar 5, 2007.

1. vegeta999

vegeta999 Member

OK XBOX MODDERS ! Whats better to modd your xbox with ? the Xenium gold or the Xecuter 3 ? Lets see, which chip is better and why ?

2. steimy

steimy Active member

I really have not heard anything bad about either one.

3. vegeta999

vegeta999 Member

Same, but im wonderin which one is worth bying and has better features nd stuff !

4. janrocks

janrocks Guest

xecuter3.. no contest!

5. vegeta999

vegeta999 Member

What makes u say Xecuter 3 is way better ?

6. steimy

steimy Active member

I only have the DuoX2 in mine. But it does everything i have ever wanted it to, and that chip is only $20
    Most of the functions on a higher end chip the average user will never even need.

7. JOHNSTARR

JOHNSTARR Regular member

If you have an xbox ver. 1.4 or less, it doesn't get any easier to install than a zenium sp gold solderless. I've installed over 17 of them and none have bricked! Out of 800 ntsc/pal games that I have, only 1 pal game I couldn't get to run.

If you have a xbox 1.6, zenium solderless is not the chip for you cause it is next to impossible to get all the wires in the holes without breaking one of them!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2007
  8. steimy

steimy Active member

"If you have a xbox 1.6, zenium solderless is not the chip for you cause it is next to impossible to get all the wires in the holes without breaking one of them!"

LOL< yeah i figured that one out myself last weekend. My friends Xbox was a 1.6 and he bought that chip figuring we could install it. I had all the wires in except the hooked one that sits by itself. I was taking a break from trying to get it in when he decides to try it and breaks it off. So i just took out the chip and softmodded it. Told him he will just have to save some money and get it soldered in now since he broke the wire on the solderless adapter.