1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenium ice Problem, Need Orginal File On Xbox HDD

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by mistahj, Nov 10, 2004.

1. mistahj

mistahj Member

hello,
    i have a big big problem that i hope someone can help me fix...ok i have a modded xbox

MFG DATE: 2003-08-22
    Serial#: 4175425 33405

im 95% sure its a version 1.4, anyways i installed mine no problem got evox set up and everyhting was as is shoudl be!

i had an extra xemiun solderless chip (exact same model exact same chip i have in my xbox)and i offerd to install it for him...he quickly agreed after i told him what all he would be able to do with it after a chip was installed, anyways...

i made sure that he went and got the same model xbox as mine...his is

MFG: 2003-10-24
    Serial#: 2164951 34305

i installed the chil fine the Xenium OS poped up and i was ready to rock and roll...i set the FTP: up and was ready to isntall the dash...so i thought, since it was basicly the same xbox...i could copy my C: and E: folders from my modded xbox on to my PC, then FTP: them to the new xbox replacing the old files on his xbox...well after the transfers was complete,i restarted the newly modded xbox...and the xeminum gave me the blinking red and green error!!

saying (from what ive read)it wasnt installed correctly or the d0 wasnt in the right spot...so i checked it..everything was fine...no one had ever touched the xbox...so i figured hmmm lets try my mod chip in it to see if it is infact installed incorrect!

and my chip boots up his xbox fine...the dash work everythings EXACTLY the same as my Xbox...but his will not work in my xbox or his now...i was working fine!?

what can i do to fix this...i figured i would need the original files that are on an normal

v1.4
    MFG: 2003-10-24
    Serial#: 2164951 34305

hard drive...could some one send these too me? or tell me how i can fix this problem....

also...what is the little switch on the xenium ice for...because when i leave it as is was from factory...i get the blinking red and green led error....but when i slip the switch i get an xenium.com screen and it just says loading at the top left corner and the led blinks orange?

im so confused someone plese help me out! ASAP!

thanks so much for you time!

p.s. i used the solderless adapter and plugged in the d0 wire...i didnt use the two little blue and black wires that came with it...the instructions didnt say anything about it, so i didnt know what to do with it!
    mine worked fine without it...but could this be one of my problems,causeing this chip not to work(it worked fine without before i replaced the c and e drives) ?

p.p.s.i didnt make a back up of the c and e drives...i thought i had but it jsut copied the folders :(

Last edited: Nov 10, 2004
  2. jimmy42

jimmy42 Regular member

What most likely happened hear was you copied an older dash over to your friends xbox.

you should burn the Slayers Auto Install Disc and re install the dashboard on your friends xbox.

3. iamswiss

iamswiss Member

I got the same problem could please tell how you solved it?