1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenium Ice vs. Xecuter 3 or any other chip

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by gadstlcs, Aug 13, 2004.

1. gadstlcs

gadstlcs Member

I wanted to get a Xenium Ice but the xecuter 3 looks good also. Also, can I flash any bios into any mod chip?

2. gsuscrazy

gsuscrazy Regular member

havent touched the xecuter 3 but i got to know the xenium chip here recently and decided that its the best chip for beginners. ive got the xecuter 2.3b pro..and the xenium chips blew mine away...<go wit xenium..lol>

when flashing your bios, u can screw things up, so make sure the bios u do decide to flash with, is fully functional, otherwise you'll have a mess. <but the chip supports all the known "useful" bios' with the exeption of that leaked version thats floatin around.>

3. gsuscrazy

gsuscrazy Regular member

havent touched the xecuter 3 but i got to know the xenium chip here recently and decided that its the best chip for beginners. ive got the xecuter 2.3b pro..and the xenium chips blew mine away...<go wit xenium..lol>

when flashing your bios, u can screw things up, so make sure the bios u do decide to flash with, is fully functional, otherwise you'll have a mess. <but the chip supports all the known "useful" bios' with the exeption of that leaked version thats floatin around.>

4. andrewb15

andrewb15 Member

On the whole most offical bioses can be used on all mod chips and on all Xbox versions. However some cannot and are specifically designed for certain chips and mainboards.

IMO as long as you do not set the bios or dashboard as your defualt one till you know its working properley you should always be able to rescue your Xbox. But hey im only a noob!

IMO The Xecuter 3 will be better as it has more functions, is a newer chip and a larger bios memory bank. However the xenium ice has all you could ever want from a mod chip and is tried and tested and is available NOW!

5. andrewb15

andrewb15 Member

On the whole most offical bioses can be used on all mod chips and on all Xbox versions. However some cannot and are specifically designed for certain chips and mainboards.

IMO as long as you do not set the bios or dashboard as your defualt one till you know its working properley you should always be able to rescue your Xbox. But hey im only a noob!

IMO The Xecuter 3 will be better as it has more functions, is a newer chip and a larger bios memory bank. However the xenium ice has all you could ever want from a mod chip and is tried and tested and is available NOW!