1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenium Ice

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by robbie21, Sep 29, 2004.

1. robbie21

robbie21 Member

I just installed my xenium ice, it was real easy, but now i have a prob. i dll various .bin files (bios files), i can add under the launch menu, using my memory stick, but when they are added and i want to use them, the xbox shut down, and nothings happens,

And with one bios Evox m7 i can use it but it start up the normal xbox skin. Is this wright and do i just have to add a new dashboard and everything is fine?? or am i doing something wrong ( ps the only way to install a dashboard is via an cd-rw??) ( i have the philips drive)

2. 8u88a

8u88a Guest

your evox m7 is working properly. you just dont have a dashboard yet. the way that i installed my dashboard is that i networked my xbox to my computer, and used flashftp to send files to the xbox. if you need more help email me at 12volt@email.com and i can get you everything you need. i just went through all that you are going through

3. spitdog

spitdog Member

I sugest that you find and use slayers xbox.. I found my self downloading and trying to figure things out and just wasting my time, untill I did

4. spitdog

spitdog Member

opps slayers installer

5. zeen

zeen Member

I know this may be a dumb question but i am not sure. Can you copy xbox games into your hard drive and play them without having them, like a matrix? also, does the xenium ice solderless come with its own bios or do you have to find one. thanks

6. jimmy42

jimmy42 Regular member

robbie21: I am not sure if Team Xodus has the Xenium ICE working with the Flash Memory Sticks. Try burning this onto a CDRW or DVD. Or better yet connect your xbox to your network and FTP in transfer your desired files over that way. It makes flashing a breeze!

running latest Slayers Auto installer disc 2.6 FINAL would be your next step.

a side note to zeen:

all standard chips from reputable dealers come with one of the following: Cromwell Linux FLASHBIOS(Xecuter chips) Xenium OS (Xenium ICE) SmartXX OS (SmartXX v2) or in the XBIT's case BLANK.

No reliable online shop in north america sells a chip preflashed, with a bios or OS other then the ones mentioned above. If a site offers this, order at your own risk.

its very easy to do this bios flashing your self, just read read read ;)

I think the latest Xenium manual is 65 pages or more, its full of useless information on how to do everything you need to and more !