1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenium Solder-free Sucks - Xbox Mod Chips / Repairs

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by LunyBeat, Oct 8, 2005.

1. LunyBeat

LunyBeat Member

I had modded my xbox with a Xenium about a year ago, but it quit working because the "solder-free" adapter kept slipping off the mother board connectors. Pissed me off. So I went on ebay to find a pre-modded box. I ran across this guy who repairs and mods boxes. Well, he freaking built me a brand new xbox with blue case, xecuter 3 chip, 250 GB hd, glowing lights inside (it freaking looks like a UFO in the dark), LCD screen. I can't even tell you how much this thing can do...its insane. Check out a pic... [​IMG]

I have to give props to him here...seriously, if any of you needs repairs or wants a kick-ass, upgraded, modded xbox, go to his site: http://www.temeculamodder.com/

2. loontune

loontune Member

Took your advise, went to this guy and Im impressed. Couldnt do the solderless mod myself, turns out had a 1.6 motherboard. Xecuter 3 chip., new drive. He charges same labor charge no matter what you have done. Best customer service I ever dealt with. Box rocks. I'm 4 for 4 on backuped up games working first night.