1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenium SP.ICE problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by jlizzle, May 3, 2005.

1. jlizzle

jlizzle Member

Hello all, I just purchased and intalled a Xenium SP.ICE on my v1.0 xbox. My fist question is....I can't seem to load any bios on my xbox. I go to launch menu then choose flash. Next it shows on the screen C:, E:, X:, Y:, Z:. where do I go from there??? I browse around all of them and it always say, "does not fit", does this mean I need to get a bigger hard drive? Am I doing something wrong? Right now I feel like I wasted money on this mod chip because it is not doing anything. I tried downloading cromwell from the internet and burning it onto a disc with nero and then putting it into my xbox...it still didn't do anything. When installing my mod chip I followed the ice guide to help me. After the installation was done, the guide explained how to set up the flash bios. The guide said to browse around as if I were on the internet and then choose a bios. As an example, the guide used cromwell, what is cromwell? Should it have already been on my xbox or mod chip? How do I intall it onto my xbox? Please, anyone out there....help me figure this out...I'm pulling my hair out over this. Thanks.

2. noobieal

noobieal Member

dang dude. i have the exact same problem. please. anybody. help. i do not want to return my chip ( if i can ) and i feel right now like it was a waste of money. please. please help. asap.

3. Datalife

Datalife Regular member

OK guys, I will try to help.

1. Can u boot to Xenium OS?
    2. If you can, u will need to FTP your new bios from your PC to your XB.
    3> you will need FlashFXP to network your PC and your XB.
    4. If everything works, FTP your bios to your C:
    5. Try to flash it again.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2005