1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xilisoft Blu Ray Ripper won't recognize audio track 1

Discussion in 'Blu-ray' started by edwardssr, Mar 12, 2011.

1. edwardssr

edwardssr Member

I have bought Xilisoft Blu Ray Ripper and for some reason, it will not rip the main English track, no matter which format you choose to rip to. I have contacted the company and they say this is a known bug and that they are working on it. But it may take a long time for a fix. Does anyone know of another program I can use to back up my DVDs? I can't stand the thought of my home movies being on discs that degrade over time without any way of backing them up. Also want to back up movies, but I can only get tracks 2-x in Spanish, French, or 日本語 or English director's track. Can't get English track 1. Developers say they recognize the problem, but not sure if it's just my copy or everyone's copy.

2. junian116

junian116 Member

DVDFab HD Decrypter and DVDShink, DVD43 are free program for dvd backup

Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
  3. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

The best BD ripper imho is AnydvdHD

4. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

hahaha.. xillisoft spamware.. ever get the feeling you have been cheated? .. dvdfab will do pretty much everything.. only BUY anydvd if you have money to throw away and are desperate to rip the "latest" rubbish.

5. sween64

sween64 Member

I had the same problem Aimersoft. I use AnyDVD HD to rip then HandBrake to convert to .mkv.