1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xilisoft Video Converter Problem

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by miaj, Jun 18, 2008.

1. miaj

miaj Member

hi all.
    I'm new here, and I could use a little help regarding Xilisoft Video Converter. I bought it online and installed it. It seemed to work, BUT when I want to convert my AVI files into MPEG1 I get the problem. It converts fine, but only 45 min of the movie. The rest is not there for some reason. I have the duration setting to "full", so I find it weird. I have a few "family" movies I would like to burn, so I got very disappointed when I was watching the last one, and a lot of it was missing!
    I hope you can help me out with this. And thanks for your attention.

Best regards from Mia

2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

You have to be even more disappointed when you see the junk quality you converted to,from a lossless quality .avi file. Good grief.

What is your ultimate goal, because you may be approaching it from the wrong direction.

3. miaj

miaj Member

I just want to be able to burn it on a DVD, and as you said, the quality of the first 45 min I was able to convert was bad. So I would love to get a program that actually converts all in good quality!