1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xISO question

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Biggz, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Biggz

Biggz Member

I tried searching on this but maybe I am not using the right keywords because I end up with a zillion hits, none of which seem to answer my question.

All I need to know is, where do I go to download xISO and I'd like to know whether there are any good alternatives to xISO.

I tried some stuff I found on xbox-scene, but nothing seemed to work very well.

Anyway, any help ya'll can provide will be greatly appreciated.

2. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

xiso is not an app, its an image, you need to create an image, to create an image download a xiso creator

http://www.craxtion.com

i think that craxion is legal, if not please dont ban me lol

3. Biggz

Biggz Member

I realize that is what an Xbox image is called, but I thought there was also a program by that name as well.

Maybe I read it wrong... I dunno.

4. suprjesus

suprjesus Member

yes xiso is a program and it is found in the xbox-scene download section. look at the bottom.

5. andres200

andres200 Regular member

xiso is not the best to use, it is buggy sometimes

i use craxtion and have not had a bad iso yet

6. scottas

scottas Guest

I just tried the newest xboxripper to see if it really worked. Did three backups of various sizes and went well. It will even use nero 6 to burn the image. If you are really confused this will get you going, but only with backing up. You still need flashftp to load applications.

7. ProMod33

ProMod33 Member

go to google and search xiso and click on the one that says yursoft. then click on the thing that says like v1.5 i think and some other stuff with it but that is xiso and you'll need winrar to extract it and then open it and you get an error idk for what but it opens after you press ok for that error.

8. cyanfalc

cyanfalc Member

after you get the xiso downloader, yursoft or craxton or whatever you are going to use. What is the next step. They all say go to the file. What file are you referring to. The file that made the 'dashboard'. The file that made the bio. The file where the saved game is. Can someone REALLY explain the next steps to me. cyanfalcon@yahoo.com