1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xlink Kai help....please

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by JBWinters, Apr 21, 2006.

1. JBWinters

JBWinters Member

okay when i try and connect to Xlink Kai from my xbox it says "unable to connect, would u like to retry with XBMC"

can someone give me some suggestions for wat i did wrong? please...and i hope u don't say its my network settings lol...HELP

2. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

3. JBWinters

JBWinters Member

thanks that helped a bit but i stil have a problem.
    my network says its reachable but when i click on the folder underneath the magnifying glass (in Xlink kai config) it says my Microsoft Xbox, configured, retail only... When in fact it is supossed to say configured successfully

n e suggestions on wat i configured wrong on my xbox? my FTP access still works so my network is good...wat else? PLEASE HELP!!

4. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

are you at the "looking for games" now?

5. JBWinters

JBWinters Member

no, in XBMC when i go to programs --> Xlink Kai it says that the server is unable to connect, would u like to retry connecting with XBMC... wat does that mean? how do i fix it? n e suggestions?

6. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

well you did NOt read my tutor then. YOu have to do what I said in the tutor from the link above.

7. JBWinters

JBWinters Member

Well i went through it twice and i still got the same problem...can u tell me another way to play on xbox live with a softmod? i wanna play halo 2 with my modded maps and show my buddies all my cool stuff i got on it. How do i get onto xbox live without using the halo 2 disk? (i have halo 2 on my hard drive)

8. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

follow the link above, I will guide you step by step over there.

9. JBWinters

JBWinters Member

10. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest