1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xmen 3

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by jnbgcpd, Oct 13, 2006.

1. jnbgcpd

jnbgcpd Member

Like to start off saying thanks for all the great info.

I am new to using AnyDVD + CloneDVD and when i use it to copy Xmen 3 the duplicate has the directors comments turned on?? Tried it twice with same outcome. Any advice on how to fix this...THanks.

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

The problem is probably from having the wrong audio stream checked. I did the same think on the same movie because I was in a hurry. I'm at work on a PC without the info I need but I think if you uncheck the lower 2 audio streams and checkmark the first one it should be OK. I'll need to look at it again at home tonight.

Jerry

3. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Yep as Jerry said uncheck the Audio 2's Chris

4. jnbgcpd

jnbgcpd Member

Thanks for the replies. It worked great this time.

5. jnbgcpd

jnbgcpd Member

I take that back...everything doesnt work fine. I have no more director comments, but i have no character voices either. Just the background music. THe last time i just checked the first audio only.

6. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

On the Audio Streams AC 3/6 would be checked then audio Channels 6 would be checked and it should play fine. Chris

7. jnbgcpd

jnbgcpd Member

Chris...tried it like you said and this time i still have background sound. no character sound.?? Luckily i am trying it out from iso file instead of wasting media. Any other ways i can check to see which audio i need to include other than trial and error?

8. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Heres exactly what i have checked on X-Men 3 in Clone I just do the title on the Title Configuration page Title 1 is checked at AC3/6EN,AC3/2EN Then on Audio settings Stream configuration Have English Dolby AC-3/6 checked then for stream preferences have 6 Channel checked that should be all you need . Chris

9. jnbgcpd

jnbgcpd Member

Chris,

Thanks for all the help! I am still trying to get it to work. There is two options for clicking AC3/2EN on my dvd. I believe i have tried both of them with now luck. I am trying it again as i type. There must be more than one type of DVD released for this title. I have the Widescreen Collectors from Walmart. If that helps. Is there any way to know what audio streams, etc.. are for what without trial and error? Appreciate all the help.

10. jnbgcpd

jnbgcpd Member

ok... so i tried just about every way possible with two outcomes. Background sound with no character voices or background sound with director voices???? Really dont know what else to do. Could this be a hardware problem or am i just dumb(dont answer that).

11. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Is this on your stand alone player? If it is go to subtitle and turn it off .chris

12. Franster

Franster Member

I would do as suggested. Hit the audio button on your DVD remote and see if you get something different.

13. jnbgcpd

jnbgcpd Member

Like i said in the last post...i am jut stupid. I was using divx player to preview before i burned them .... was something in divx player....works fine on stand alone. Thanks for all the help and patience!!!

14. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

No such thing as stupid .Glad you got it sorted Happy Burnin Chris