1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xmen legends 2 RoA

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Scoliosis, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Scoliosis

Scoliosis Guest

okay i bought legends 2 and I went to put it on my softmodded xbox with 200 gb diamondmax 10 maxtor drive. The game starts fine but when i am at the main menu and I press Down to go to load game it freezes. When I put the disk in It freezes. I put my old 10 gb hdd in (it has the same game saves on it as my 200 gb) it boots fine. And that is running from the disk. So to sum it up. with 200 GB it freezes at the main menu of Legends 2 while botting off the HDD and the CD and with a 10 GB stock it boots fine. Any reasojn as to why tbis is happeneing?

2. redsox334

redsox334 Member

Same thing happened to me. Did you format your hdd from the chip load screen or from EvoX??? The hdd works like a charm now that went back and reformatted it using EvoX. If this is your case and you need help with it just let me know.

3. Scoliosis

Scoliosis Guest

it was the cache file on the E drive. it must have been corrupted or something. Thank you for your assistance offer though.