1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xp pro os

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by rtrg, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rtrg

rtrg Regular member

Again! How hard would it be for me as a novice user to replace XP HOME with XP PRO? I have access to a legitiment copy of the os on disc with key code. The reason I ask is that the player 9 that is installed on pro is NOT the same player 9 that is downloaded to HOME, even though there is NO indication that the player will be, in my opinion, different and more difficul to use. Or is there a "CHEATING" software out there that will allow PRO P9 to be installed in HOME? MSN says no, incompatible. If not I will need to have the OS switched just for the sake of this one issue wich seems ilogical. There must be an easier way. The tower was literaly left at my local transfer station in perfect working order! Even has a 40 gig hdd. Please reply to reeltoreelguy@yahoo.com with insights and solutios. Hopefuly I will be able to return the favor someday. All of you have been very good to thise beginner who is always confused and in the dark. Than*s in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.