1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xp problems

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by bdiddy876, Nov 24, 2007.

1. bdiddy876

bdiddy876 Member

I have been floating around the site for close to a year. Mainly reading and finding what i needed without having to post. But so far i havent had luck finding help with my problem. I built my first system. Spent a while looking and waiting on prices to drop, that sort of thing, anyway, everything went together well. No problems at all till now. I have been up and running for a few weeks now. Temps are nice and cool. Never ran prime or anything, but did get better than average scores on 3dmark06. Im not a gamer at all. Just mainly surfing the web, play a few games, edit music, photos and mainly just piddling around. My comp will just crash. It has happened with no kind of pattern. Once while i was syncing my iphone. One night i was just playing minesweeper and it crashed twice in an hour. I dont know what to look for as to why its happening, so ask what you might need to know to help me find the problem. Im running xp pro, using avg for spyware and virus. Comodo firewall. Windows defender also.

By crash i mean my screen goes blue and i get an error message. I wrote some of the messages down. If you need them i will post them later. Just send me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

2. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

have you had any power outtages lately what about your iphone did you install software before connecting it maybe just a coincidence who knows

3. bdiddy876

bdiddy876 Member

No power outages that i know of and i dont leave it on either. I didnt know that there was software for the iphone to install, just itunes...... It hasnt crashed with the iphone again since. Just seems to do it randomly. Any help would be appreciated.

4. bdiddy876

bdiddy876 Member

Ok, i was surfing the web, actually at bestbuy.com, one page open, no instant messengers running. Nothing running in the background and this is what i got:
    [​IMG]

Still looking for help to fix this without having to dump the whole hard drive and start over. Thanks

5. DanielSm

DanielSm Member