1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xp to vista

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by hoddey, Apr 8, 2008.

1. hoddey

hoddey Regular member

i have install vista 0ver the top of xp . all on one hard drive i need to transfer software from xp to vista like nero and office 2008 . after that how can you delete xp from the hard drive without deleting vista. thanks

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

you obviously have a partition on your computer, why you want to get rid of XP and not vista is beyond me, i have vista and I only boot into it if i want to have a terrible experience with my PC LOL!

go start icon> right click on computer icon> and select the Manage option...you can then delete a partition by right clicking on the partition and selecting "delete" under the disk management area......im not helping you anymore in deleting XP, its not personal its just for the sake of reference.....LOL i dont want to hear "I learned at AD how to delete XP off my computer"
    [​IMG]

-tripplite

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

hoddey, save your data & do a fresh install. can't delete xp after upgraded to vista.