1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xplorer360 will not restore from backup bin file it made

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by sberendt, Nov 10, 2006.

1. sberendt

sberendt Member

i was a beginner and i hate myself for screwin' with the xbox in the first place. at this point i just want to play it modded or not. I hooked my xbox hard drive to my computer. I figured it worked and that it was unlocked because xplorer360 brought it up. I was able to see my songs in partition 4 and even play them after extracting. So my dumbass got happy cause i thought i was in luck. I figured i could wipe the drive clean and then use a softmod ready iso or some shit. I don't even know if it was wiped clean though. I used a program called hdpreparer or some shit. it took like 5 hours to do it. Now xplorer360 says could not find FATX drive to open.i did shut it off eventually. but not til' i got this error. I found out it was still locked with the hddunlock program but can't pay to do it now. If i get it unlocked eventually...will i be able to wipe clear and start from scratch? Would xplorer360 been able to work alone if i just deleted files and put softmod files on it? I screwed up.I wish i could just clear it and start over. Please let me know if anyone has any clue on what the hell i did or what the hell i could do please?

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

If it's locked you may be in luck! Put it back in the xbox and power it up! If you get the Xbox flubber screen and the the white microsoft logo comes up your home and hosed! Just do a "Hotswap" and install a clean M$dash!!!