1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xvid codec (4.divx 3917) Not working with Old School Xvid!

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by vman, May 30, 2003.

1. vman

vman Member

Hi I installed the xvid codec latest version and i have MP9 but also Zoom Player and I get this error as if the codec is not right:
    Windows Media Player encountered an unknown error. Error# C00D11CD
    or in zoomplayer:
    unable to create filters for [file] this may be to a corrupt or missing file!
    PLZ HELP!

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

hmmm, well first fo all, the codec on this site is very high rated so youy should try it out!!

Secondly, try using different software to play it, like WinDVD or something!

Thirdly, never ever say the name of the movie that you downloaded, that is nothing to do with anything and nobody really wants to know what it is! the only reason why forum members still answer the question is if it comes in handy to somebody who might be having trouble with their own encodings etc etc..

3. vman

vman Member

Wow Thanks but It was the Xvids fauld no plugin fault the xvid got (somehow) damadged and i fixed the Index with divfix (which works for Xvid too) so movie works and its toooo funny! (what movie? i'm not telling ;-)

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

I've seen it myself. Thought it was excellent!!