1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xvid help

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by matt395, Mar 15, 2005.

1. matt395

matt395 Member

hello there i have a bunch of movies that are in xvid mpeg4 format and i am trying to burn them to cd as vcd but ahead nero says its unsupported. soo i have tried the follwing programs to convert the files inot something that would work winmpeg,avs video converter, eo video, cce sp,mpeg encoder, winavi video converter and tmpgenc3.0 xpress and those programs either cant conver cause of some error or convert it but it still wont work in nero i have tried everything i can think of any help much appreciated. thanks

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

My favourite is TMPGenc, but I think even WinAVI can work. But are you sure you've installed the Xvid codec (or at least FFDShow) on your PC?

3. matt395

matt395 Member

yeah i have divix5.0 i belive and the player i havnt tried all the videos files i have yet just 1 cause duh it hadnt hit me yet to try the rest i just assumed since they were all the same for mat they all wouldnt work lol the only one soo far that doesnt work is taxi.kjs i am working on the others to see if they will work or not thanks for your help