1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XVid to DVD-R

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by pnf382, Jan 2, 2005.

1. pnf382

pnf382 Member

I have an XVid Movie, around 700 MB.
    I followed the Guide provided on the site to create a DVD Video from the XviD File but there's a problem. When I play the DVD after burning it, there is Video streaming however there is no sound playing. I Used Nero 6 Ultra to burn the files, and all the other required/recommended software.

Anyone have an idea what my problem may be? Is there any use for the TS_Audio folder in Nero? Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help! =)
    -Jon
    pnf382@hotmail.com

2. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

What software did you use to encode the xvid to dvd? Btw it AUDIO_TS and no you dont need it as long as theres a VIDEO_TS folder

3. pnf382

pnf382 Member

4. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

i have never used TMPEGnc b4 so i cant help u there, i always use NeroVision Express

5. chewy1308

chewy1308 Member

can anyone help me using TMPGEnc to convert my xvid.AVI files to dvd format-my problem is that on the last page of the wizard i cannot get the video bitrate less than 2000 so that the project is in between 95 and 97 like the guide on this website says. can anyone help me? maybe changing the audio bitrate would do the trick?

6. sirB

sirB Member

i tried the xvid to dvd guide
    with all of the settings the file doesnt allow me to make the size fit on a dvd-r.
    It doesnt allow me to make 90 %

7. EGIFT73

EGIFT73 Guest

I need some help with converting movies from a DivX format to a DVD, so I can watch it back on my standalone player. Is there any software that you guys would recommend. I have Nero, and a couple others. I have another one also, it's Easy DVD, but it only lets you process like 10%, unless you buy it. I really don't know much about Divx To DVD, so I' am not sure if I should purchase it, thanks