1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YAAAAY!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by antomic, Jun 26, 2006.

1. antomic

antomic Regular member

I went to my other house and picked up my exploit game :). Anyway, I bought photoshop 7 with a texture plugin thingy and I was wondering if there is a guide for editing .dds, and that other stuff. I want to make a skin mod on halo some day.

2. handsom

handsom Regular member

A skin mod for what aspect? Are you wanting to mod your xbox with a halo theme? Or are you wanting to re-skin halo to look different?

Either way, there are a TON of tools available to you.

3. antomic

antomic Regular member

I want to skin halo (warthogs, banshees, maps, etc) I need a guide though because i've never done this before.

4. handsom

handsom Regular member

Here is a link to the Halo editing kit:
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halo/download_ini.html?sid=6095435

Now, this is for the PC version, and from what I understand you want to edit the XBox version, rest assured there is a fix/workaround for this.

There are a number of mods to make the XBox compatible, including HaloCXE. Also, take a look at Mimesis, supposedly it simplifies a LOT of this stuff for everyone.

The reason I did not include a tut for the Halo Editing Kit, is because it includes some pretty good ones in itself. Check them out, I think you'll like them.