1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yahoo DSL vs Comcast Cable

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by aspire180, Sep 11, 2007.

1. aspire180

aspire180 Regular member

Thinking of making a switch out of Comcast Cable due to it's new BT throttling issues and saw the price benefits of going with the Elite speeds on Yahoo/AT&T DSL...Just wondering what people thought of making this switch and if there are similar issues with Yahoo/AT&T DSL on this throttling issue?

Thanks

2. H0bbes

H0bbes Member

No known issues here. I have AT&T and have never had any problems whatsoever.

3. aspire180

aspire180 Regular member

Thanks...I made the plunge, was fed up with Comcast.

Got a fair deal, IMHO.

$34.99 for the Elite 6.0 mbps, rebate for free wireless router modem, free access to AT&T Nationwide WiFi (McDonalds, Barnes & Nobles, Airports etc.), no signup fee and no contract...I figure, what's the worst that'll happen?...Give it a shot and see how it goes.

Now all that is left is to kick the Comcast Digital Cable to the curb for some Dish Network =)

4. aspire180

aspire180 Regular member

Update to this all is that it's been a very good switch for me...The service was a breeze to set up and get going...Been very happy, especially with the speeds.