1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yahoo unlimited and windows media player

Discussion in 'Audio' started by punx777, Jan 12, 2006.

1. punx777

punx777 Regular member

Help!!! all of a sudden wmp wont play my protected wma's from yahoo unlimited..... any help? ( i am still paying the amount a month and i can still play the music in yahoo....)

scoop? any thoughts?

2. punx777

punx777 Regular member

Still can't figure out anything..... are there any alternatives to using windows media player with tunebite to removing DRM?

3. djscoop

djscoop Active member

have you done anything to your computer recently, like install or uninstall any apps that might have changed it? Try using winamp. The new 5.x versions should be able to play all media formats, including DRM I think. What version of WMP are you using. Maybe there is an update.

4. punx777

punx777 Regular member

i have the latest version of wmp, it seems that right now not even my yahoo player is even playing them.... ill keep trying.

5. punx777

punx777 Regular member

obviously yahoo is fucked..... when i download a song it gets to 100 percent then says error..... it wont let me play any music at all.....

GOOGLE IS BETTER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. djscoop

djscoop Active member

LOL wow that sucks. Have you tried scanning through yahoo's help site and seeing if there are any topics related to your problem? What file formats are your songs in?

7. punx777

punx777 Regular member

got it figured out, just had to tinker with some stuff, i checked out your profile... are you a guitarist yourself? i am a huge fan of vai and satriani(whom i think kicks vai's ass but thats my opinion ;)) anyway, yeah im big into guitar i have 9(i believe)

8. djscoop

djscoop Active member

glad you got it workin :)

No I'm a drummer myself, been playing drumsets since I was 12 (past 11 years) and played marching drums (snare) for five years. I did play acoustic guitar briefly, but took classes at a bluegrass place, so lost interest quickly. Yeah Steve Vai is the SH*T! I love that guy! I have seen him live at the G3 concerts three times now. Fire Garden is by far my fav. album of his...whats yours? I also like Joe Satriani and Eric Johnson, but nobody beats Vai!