1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellowstone super volcano

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by sd_harker, Jul 15, 2005.

1. sd_harker

sd_harker Member

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the video that has been running on the discovery channel about the Yellowstone Super Volcano? I was recently is Yellowstone and there was more geyser activity than I ever remember seeing. It is humbling to be sitting at Old Faithful and realize you are sitting atop a massive volcano. If a terrorist planted a bomb in Yellowstone would it trigger a bigger reaction? I have to admit that the stupidst people on earth go to Yellowstone. I saw all sorts of people walking up to wild buffalo to take their photos. There are signs all over Yellowstone warning about not approaching buffalo. I even saw two people with a tiny baby in a stroller walking up to see a buffalo in the road! Susan

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

unless a ground penetrating nuke missile, no terrorist will set off that volcano. contact the discovery channel to see where to get a copy of the program

3. djscoop

djscoop Active member

most programs from the discovery channel are available to buy, so start with discover channels' website