1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yet another D-box 2 question from a newbie

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by BrettSRI, Feb 1, 2007.

1. BrettSRI

BrettSRI Member

May I say that this is a really helpful forum, been on several and no one seems to help when you are a newbie!!

I have a Sagem D-Box 2 and have an old image on, getting it flashed with a newer image tomorrow, the guy has Commando 5 but I have got Commando 6 at home, is there any benefits from the newer version??

Also when he puts the new image on am I right in thinking that I will need to install something else for my area (leeds area)??? and do a scan? (how do I do this please?)

Then am I ready to rock??

Many thanks in advance

Brett

2. zappp64

zappp64 Regular member

why change the image.. is the current image working with no picture freeze.. if so dont bother changing it, as I find if an image works for you stick with it.

3. BrettSRI

BrettSRI Member

It was about a year ago the box stopped working not displaying any channels, I just pressumed that it was an old image and needs to be reflashed as the box is a good few years old!!

Just dont want to get the box flashed and then still not be able to work? lol

Cheers