1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yo nephilim is beyond gay

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by chipzpwn, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gear79

gear79 Guest

damn, had i known that, i'd have layed into them big time, but then again, i think we all know that this guy is 2 people, killerc and darthmaul. neither of them 3 can spell, but we also know that they will return, sooner or later !

2. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

gear79

There's not much to lay into! LMAO

3. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Well, I try not to use that kind of language on this site, but heck, I figured I would this time because these guys just keep coming back. Let's all get together, and track their IPs, which as you all know is not hard to do w/ a little help from the moderators, and find these little kids, and give them a mad swirly's... Now that would teach em... [bold]Edit:[/bold] that was a joke! LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2005
  4. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

These are Oficially the worst insults I have ever heard. you know, some stupid insults are actually hilarious cause they're so retarded...like "cum-guzzler", but these are way beyond that. Sucking moms is not funny. Nephhater and his sex partner in crime are many years away from puberty. But hey...fags like them are what make AD a blast to read.

5. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Well there you go . . . .

I knew someone would eventually show up to prove it . . . .

and now they have . . . .

Here we have two prime examples of children whose parents truly hate them. They were despised them so much, their parents had to shut them up in their room with an inanimate computer as their only companion. It's so much better than having to tolerate them in the flesh.

Why I'll wager they are such outcasts, they have no friends even they're in school, where other students are forced to sit near them.

What a lesson. Hated by their parents, their teachers, their fellow students - the only thing they have left to do is to lash out at authority no matter what form it takes. Even that is a joke. With their limited education they don't even have the ability to string together a proper sentence, is that funny OR what ?

Me think they will learn a serious lesson the first time they lash out at an officer in blue. As Caesar once said, "Let the beatings begin." Lol

I'd pay cash money to sea that happen :D)

Musing just a mite, I'll bet their parents would pay big cash to sea that themselves :)

Can't say I'm sorry to sea'em go - long overdue actually - Perhaps I should have started with, "Well there you went . . . .

Last edited: Sep 21, 2005
  6. gear79

gear79 Guest

i got a virus page you can send em ! looks real too !
    i don't like to use language either, but the 'go ahead' to 'toy' with then has been approved by darthnip !
    i just wonder how many pm's neph got on this one already !

7. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

now remember guys, i am NOT giving the ok to assault anyone that says anything out of line. this only applies to extreme cases such as this when these jerks need a dose of their own poison. I just had to be clear on that, we dont need any more flaming around here, we got enough already. kids like these deserve a good smack, so i say go for it when it is needed, not just any time someone gets out of line. oh and about the IP's, the mods cant do anything about that, we dont get that kind of info, and even the admins would have to sift thru miles of logs to get them. Even though it CAN be done, it's not somehting that happens very often.

8. gear79

gear79 Guest

i knew what you meant darthnip, by what you had said earlier !
    i don't think that it was a total invite to do so. but we get what you meant.

but as i said earlier, they will return, it is inevitable. all it takes is a few minutes to register. and when they return, we will spot them soon enough.

but point taken darthnip, but where has neph been during this whole episode? i sent him a pm on this thread, as i am sure others have too?

9. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

Agreed! AD at its best is when a fluid exchange of ideas are happening such that it attracts new members. We are after all here to help others with what we've learned.

10. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Geez, I work late and miss all the friggin fun! I've been at the ass end of so many 'F**ck Nephilim' threads that it's getting boring. There must be some "Internet Insults For Dummies" book out there that they all use because their insults are almost always the same run of the mill "you're a gay wimp that hides behind a computer and I'm a big manly man that'll kick your ass".

I'd simply love it if once, just once, someone actually insulted me creatively!

11. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

well i would but when i went on my trip to AZ last february i looked in your direction and now i'm blind! I still dont know if it was the bald head or a shiny barrel, either is fine but it had to be one or the other because if it was the combination of both, surely i would have been burnt to a crisp :)

and you know i mean that in the most gut wrenching way possible buddy :)

12. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i missed the whole bloody thing, gezz!!! darthmaul & killerc are supposedly the same person. but 3 bannings in 1 thread might be a record. these 3 idiots might actually be 1 idiot as they show up only in this thread.

13. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Lol! It was the Turtle Wax on my head buffed to a super high gloss :p

14. gear79

gear79 Guest

did you notice the sigs too..... i know it was killerc/darthmaul, both of them could not spell worth a damn, but the sigs were mispelled too.

from google3
    they went on a spree too....
    i guess simple things for simple minds !

15. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

or simple things for no minds

16. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

This should be in AD feedback forum not in saftly. You guys are bye bye.

17. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Yeah, the mods are here for a reason. Just because they don't understand the logic behind it doesen't mean they should go around the forum creating threads as insults towards mods.

How sad can you get eh?

-Mike

EDIT : Especially that Darth Maul, his posts were just pure idiotic.

18. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

Damn I missed all the fun. Does anyone think rap4life was one of the 3 members who got banned. He couldnt spell correctly.

19. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

EDIT: Server problem

Last edited: Sep 22, 2005
  20. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

EDIT: Server problem.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.