1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yo nephilim is beyond gay

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by chipzpwn, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

lol it's been a while since we've had the 'i hate nephilim' people.
    when i say people, did anyone think it may be the same person just switching accounts? that's what it seemed to me.

it's sad when people get bitter and twisted when they get banned. i to admit tho, it was quite funny. to see some of the composed and senior members step out of their shells and clap back! i missed all the fun! :( lol i've never seen a thread rack up 100 posts in under 12 hours!! funny as...
    {EDIT}
    @killerc, AD Banned or whatever you call yourself these days.
    if you are watching this then haha!

get the f**k over it

get over the fact that you got kicked for posting absolute shit

get over it that you lost your supposed 450 odd 'hard earned posts' in which you went on the cpu every day 2 get.

get over yourself. move on. bumhole

Last edited: Sep 22, 2005
  2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

how on earth did i miss this 5pager last night!. i've only skim-read pages 1 and 5 and even i can see quite plainly who these 3 banned people were previously (and of course it's obvious that the 3 usernames here were in fact the same person) and it's not hard too guess what his/her previous usernames were prior to this thread.

Sigh!, i miss all the misbehaving/banning, and yup, in my time here i don't think i've seen 3 bannings in 1 thread

3. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

So does everyone think it's "killer c", "ADbanned" and "Darthmaul" who was behind these 3 new nick names "chipzpwn", "nephhater" and "google3".

4. creaky

just look at the closeness of the times the posts were made by each of the children. in fact due to the sheer lack of any form of grammar/spelling accuracy, it might have even been 2 people, cus alt-tabbing between 2 accounts (with quick-fire replies) on the same PC might have been too intellectual for the 1 person

5. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

The funny thing is he will probably return with a new nickname very soon. Did the "ADbanned" account actually get suspended by a mod. Because he could come back with that account and pretend he knows nothing about whats happened.

6. creaky

naw, no way, they're all the same people. one-liners, nearly every one has spelling mistakes, the siggies are the same difference. they may not be the same person as killerc, darthmaul, adbanned, but to me the 3 in this thread are all the same person.

7. davidw001

davidw001 Regular member

I'd just like to see a thread about Neph's gun collection! Or at least hear his opinion on the old "workhorse" 45 ACP.
    I missed all the fun here too working midnights but hey, at least these mental defectives are good for a laugh!
    Without great minds like those we wouldn't have whoopie cushions, plastic dog doo, or the ever popular short yellow bus!

8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i'd say it was the same person as they only showed up on this thread & no were else. can have multiple pages of same thread up as i've done that a few times.

9. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

This is sad, but yet so funny.

10. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

By pressing the "Report an Offensive Post" button so quickly, I might have inadvertently denied so many of you the opportunity to take a poking stick at these morons. For that I'm truly sorry. LMAO

11. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

hell i wasn't even looking at the reported posts, this one was brought directly to my attention on IRC. my only regret is that Neph had to work late and couldn't smack these punks himself, but I'm sure he forgives me. I'd say it's about time to close this one, maybe they'll make a new thread and we get this joy all over again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.