1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You have your own choice converting DVD movies & video files to Zune

Discussion in 'User submitted guides' started by scomiller, Jan 4, 2007.

1. scomiller

scomiller Member

There are so many Zune converters software out there on the market, too many to choose from. I used many converters, and returned many as well. Converted movie quality is the most important thing to me, even if I have any problem, technical support should be there 24 hours a day to help me out.

Also have a large numbers of tivo and dvr-ms files in total storage of 6TB HD, therefore the product support for these mentioned video formats means a lot to me. And don't want to convert the 6TB of these files one by one, which will drive me crazy, thus batch mode support is a must. Conversion speed is a big plus.

Finally try the PQ DVD to Zune Video Suite, recommended by friends as well. Fall in love at first time I used it. Usually converting a two-hour tivo file at 640x480, 800kbps video bitrate, 128kbps audio bitrate, 24fps, mp4 format, takes me less than an hour. But if I use the other converters to convert the same quality file, it takes at least two hours.

2. frankjn

frankjn Member

Am lazy, link please.

3. scomiller

scomiller Member

linky

4. howardd

howardd Member

What I like about this converter is that its converted video quality, and convert speed, it's obviously the fastest one I've even tried. Of course, the batch converter makes my life even simpler and better.

5. chriswil

chriswil Member

I don't use the PQ DVD to Zune Video Suite very often. Had some static sound problem when converting the LOTR-Return of the King and KingKong, after reporting it to the technical support, and changed to the correct the decoder setting, problem solved in the same day. Have to say, the technical support is excellent.