1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Dream Game

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by MythicMan, Apr 19, 2006.

1. MythicMan

MythicMan Guest

Post your thoughts and ideas on what your dream xbox game would be.
    [bold]Remember any broken rules, foul language etc will result in a report to a moderator[/bold]

2. nitrous3

nitrous3 Regular member

Mine would be Halo 3 made for the Xbox 360.

3. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

Unreal Tournament 2007...........

4. supamikel

supamikel Guest

an mmorpg for GTA

5. MythicMan

MythicMan Guest

Supamikel has the best idea so far. You guys are meant to say what you would like for a game, not what you want that already exists, or will exist. Supamikel has the general idea at the moment

6. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

Ok, how about some hardcore XXX scenes in GTA when you pickup prostitutes! I want to see more then a car just shaking, a little something for Rockstar to think about in there future releases.....There you have it...Later

Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
  7. supamikel

supamikel Guest

lol yeah man but i thought that they had one it gta sa but they had to take it out.

8. supamikel

supamikel Guest

also a great game would be like halo the beginings where you start out as little master cheif or mayby when the forerunners where around.

9. supamikel

supamikel Guest

or actually instead on starting out with little master cheif it could be just like the fall of reach book if you have ever read it.

10. MythicMan

MythicMan Guest

I have read it, good book...

11. attenuate

attenuate Regular member

The game that could never possibly happen due to so many reasons (budget, time, disc space, etc) but would be absolutely incredible is a Halo MMO. I mean completely create the entire Halo universe - every planet, star system, and everything else. You start out in character creation, pick human or covenant, then your race, then your job. Every human in the military would start out a soldier, and only the very best would qualify for the Spartan program. And all battles would be iniated by users (whoever is playing as a General or a Prophet). You could have space battles over a planet, and down on the planet is a full scale war with thousands of combatants. The possibilities are endless. You wouldn't even have to join the military. Be a pirate, like the ones in the Fall of Reach. Of course, you'll have less support and have to buy your own ammo, weapons, etc (or you could just steal them).

But such a game could never happen b/c it'd cost probably around a billion dollars to make, plus would require a disc with tons of space, plus insanely fast internet connections, plus a great way of filtering out the losers/cheaters that will inevitably try to ruin the experience.

12. supamikel

supamikel Guest

uh i think thats ok but i think what would be better is to have a halo game that is kindof like battlefront 2 exept it is halo and it follows the book an in multiplyer their is a massive battlefield that consists of cpu and player any they work together to kill the enemy sick huh

13. MythicMan

MythicMan Guest

I personally would like a game that supports HUGE xbox live. im talking hundreds, then we could split teams and have an all out war on a wide open desert with wind blowing about and stuff, along with some heavy artillery vehicles to, with especially assigned portions of both teams infiltrating specific areas of the opposition's base using lots of differing routes.....

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2006
  14. HaRvy

HaRvy Guest

I wish that another gta that is better than sanandreas would come out

15. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

My dream game would be like a remake of the Splatterhouse series, or something like a Friday the 13th game, where you can play as the camp counselors, and as a bonus, after beating the game, playing from Jason's point of view.

16. MythicMan

MythicMan Guest

Yeah, thatll be pretty cool, and, if you complete it on the hardest difficulty or something, you get to play as Jason X and you are invincible

Hey, i like attenuate's idea for a Halo MMO, now THAT sounds cool. Maybe you could put in some Forerunner element perhaps??

By the way Supamikel, master cheif never grew up inside his armour, he was given this growth pellet thing that boosted his growth rate so that they could put the armour on WHEN he was fully grown....

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2006
  17. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

Unreal Tournament 3007 - Virtual Reality Edition

nice ;)

18. MythicMan

MythicMan Guest

That sounds cool aswell. I thought of a game that actually mimics life, where you can get a job provided you have the right skills and that you are correctly educated for that job, where you can get pets, a 360 a wife, kids and a car and mansion. (or shed, if you prefer....) You would be able to travel anywhere on Earth, either cath a plane or fly your own, become an astronaut and explore space or visit a space station or other planets and moons. You could open up a TV series to earn money, like a Pimp My Ride based show or something. You could be a criminal, be the head of a huge army and launch nukes everywhere. I think you get the idea.....

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2006
  19. paul1085

paul1085 Regular member

Sounds like a mixture of Sims and GTA you got going there!

20. MythicMan

MythicMan Guest

Yeah GTA based game thats what i mean