1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Most Fun DS Games, Ever.

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by dukeidude, Feb 11, 2008.

1. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

Hey guys, I wanted to start a thread and see who all like what types of games. And I wanted everyone to list there favorite games of all time, doesn't matter how big or how small the list. I'll statr out with a few. Rayman DS is by far the most fun/challenging game I have ever played on the DS. I bought it along with the release DS and it is the hardest game I have ever played on the DS by far. I've only beaten it twice. Advance Wars Dual Strike has always made me happy whenever I pick it up, I bought it two years ago and still play it (I just downloaded Days of Ruin and I hope it lives up to my expectations.) Final Fantasy III, well this little gem was amazing. Until I lost it a year ago. So i was forced to download and start a new game, and I'm still playing it, its os much fun. I also like Hotel Dusk Room 223 or whatever, its cool. I also recently received the new detective game that came out today, i forget what its called...

2. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

I like playing Brain Challenge, New Super Mario, and Mario Kart every now and then. There are lots more great games out there; I just don't play my NDS that often except when I travel.

3. whacker

whacker Member

You're correct, advance wars rules.

4. Fakamaz

Fakamaz Member

Orcs & Elves is great old school fun! 8) Castlevania`s are also really great.