1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your predictions for the Superbowl

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Weirdo007, Jan 9, 2005.

1. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

auslander, i thought you were in the twilight zone

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

nope, not in it, but i am still slightly freaked. just got back from seeing White Noise with the lady friend, and on the way home i turned the radio to static. i heard some stuff that no station would broadcast, at least around here. then a few pulses of loud static. then stuff went silent. kinda crazy.

3. ddp

you have now entered the twilight zone!! we control the station so please standby!!!!

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

no...stop...oh crap. i need to change my diaper now.

5. ddp

i wondered what i was smelling

6. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

well, seeing as we're so far apart, odds are you smelled nothing but yourself. i think it's bath time for you. :)

*edit*

I get the kewpie! wootass!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2005
  7. Divinus

Divinus Guest

Seeing as the Patriots won, I think the real superbowl will be between them, and the Steelers.

Should be a fantastic game if Roethlisburger has come to his senses and settled down.

Philly and Atlanta should be a good game. If they can contain Vick successfully, they'll win. As Atlanta isn't really that great of a team to begin with and Michael Vick can't do it by himself (well he can sometimes, but Philly has a descent defense). Then again, Atlanta did show they can hold down a team with a big-play-bomb-the-ball-down-the-field offense like the Rams. Philly functions similar, so they may do well against them. They'll just have to make sure to get someone on Brian Westbrook so he's not grabbing those damned 5 yard dump passes and turning them into 30 yard gains.

8. Redbird

Redbird Guest

I think Atlanta will win the superbowl. Haven't seen a team run like they do in a long while. They are extremely fast.

Pittsburg is lucky to still be in it.