1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Youtube Help needed

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by FlakMNKEY, Sep 20, 2008.

1. FlakMNKEY

FlakMNKEY Guest

What is the best free program to download flash videos from youtube, google, and other sites?

I don't want to use a online site

I would like to be able to download them, convert if possible, and have them play on windows media player - or stream them from my pc to my xbox 360 - or play on my zune.

I've tried various free programs and none seem to download anything. I've tried researching this but just keep becoming more confused.

I don't care to much about video quality, but if you guys can steer me towards something easy to use that keeps or improves the video quality please let me know.

I don't really want to download additional codecs for media player either. I think I have the FFV codec pack but that's about it.

2. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

I use anyvideo converter to download youtube videos.

3. Alone_X

Alone_X Member

RealPlayer is the BEST, this will enable you to download any video from anywhere as along as its streaming, such as youtube, etc.

-While installing, you will have the option to chose: Enable downloading & Recording

-if you missed it, open up REALPLAYER and click on Tools on the menu and select Preferences, go all the way down to Download & Recording. Enable that.

4. Alone_X

Alone_X Member

I forgot to add how to actually downloading it,

After doing what's on my last post,
    just place your mouse cursor over the video and a tab will pop up at the upper right corner and you can just click on it to download. This works anywhere and any video.