1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

youtube help

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by danger213, Jul 31, 2007.

1. danger213

danger213 Guest

whenever i view videos on youtube my 'videos viewed' counter dosent go up. it goes up one or two for every 20 videos i look at. i tried making another account but the same thing happens there as well. no one i know has this problem. could it be something with my computer? i tried using both firefox and IE to look at videos but my counter still dosent go up. anyone know what i can try to fix this?

2. Schwaber

Schwaber Regular member

Its probably a glitch from your connection. Contact your internet provider and they will help you out.

3. danger213

danger213 Guest

i tried viewing videos with a different ip but they still dont get added to my counter

4. Microhard

Microhard Guest

No worry dude.. same thing is happening with me... who cares... i just like comments not VIEWS

5. danger213

danger213 Guest

its just really annoying me.

6. Schwaber

Schwaber Regular member

Maybe they were updating the site while you were there. Is it still bother you up until now?

Coz there are times that Youtube is down.

7. danger213

danger213 Guest

it happens every day, every time i go there.

8. Schwaber

Schwaber Regular member

I believe Youtube didn't fix that bug. But anyway, as long as you can upload videos and watch them, I guess its fine. :D