1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zappp64 appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by tracie212, Feb 25, 2007.

1. tracie212

tracie212 Guest

I would like to state that Zappp64 was not the target of my previous message. He is a fantastic character. There is much about him that you do not know.I will not betray his confidence but suffice it to say that Zappp64 has not had an easy life, yet his willingness to help others is an example to us all. I just hope that I can find a husband who shares even 20% of this amazing man's characteristics. ZBox has found me a lifelong friend, so even if the box doesn't work, that can never be taken away from me

2. chaggy

chaggy Regular member

Hi There
    If Zappp was not the target then who was?I think you should stop posting cryptic messages and say exactly what you think ,after all that is what forum is about.When are you going to explain your previous thread about loosing channels on the 1st march because i'm sure that you have got a lot of people mildly woried.

Chaggy.

3. zappp64

zappp64 Regular member

4. tracie212

tracie212 Guest

Chaggy-I was referring to Branson The Big Dick LOL

5. chaggy

chaggy Regular member

Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick but you can see that's what cryptic messages can sometimes do because I did'nt see that article about Branston pickle but thanks for pointing it out.

Regards

Chaggy

6. Veng

Veng Member

Yeah i think sky has charged virgin media double bubble for them sky channels and sky new that virgin would not take that offer to steel there customers , but if virgin does not take the offer its the customers what will lose out, i mean what now you need sky and ntl to have all the channels heh.