1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zee tv on eurovox

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by dublin09, Mar 16, 2009.

1. dublin09

dublin09 Member

Hi

am unable to get zee tv on my eurovox box. can anyone pls guide me. when am selecting zee tv it's asking me to insert smart card.

2. scandalou

scandalou Guest

thats a new one....check to see if the channel may have been placed with the tv channels,i.e tv5,4,6,10 etc on the box...

3. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  4. scandalou

scandalou Guest

hi scouser....gd to see your still around..!:)
    i know channels such as mutv,adult have gone down in ireland,but the indian channels should be still working...thats why i asked the chap where he's based...iv been away for the past 3 weeks,in sunny spain,so i may have missed out on a few threads..just catching up now...how bad is it in ireland?i was a couple of weeks out with my predictions,but then again,im only human...by this rate,if things go well for virmin,the uk should get there dose sometime in summer.regards

5. cactikid

cactikid Active member

not all areas have gone down,some sv2 still running on 3 adult,mutv,zee,the box so area dependent.

6. scandalou

scandalou Guest

hi cacti....what areas are ok?

7. CyborCop

CyborCop Regular member

Update for Ireland

Adult channel
    Playboy
    Tvx
    The box
    Zee tv
    Chelsea
    Celtic
    Lfc
    Mutv

These channels have now moved to N3 so it wont matter how many times you scan your box you will not get them back and its only a matter of time before more move up the tree and at the present time there does not look like there is likely to be a fix for a while to come so enjoy what you have for the moment

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009